The Newtonion Codex
Whatever I study, I also change.
(Exercising Your Mind) The ability to control future experiences should be a highly sought after ability and set of skills. This is because everything in our lives depends upon the quality of experiences we have.¹
One of the purposes of understanding how to put the principles of The Newtonion Codex into action is to empower oursleves with the ablility to control our experiences.
Read – UniquilibriuM: The Will To Know Thy Self to understand more about why the control of experience is extremely relevant.
Most of us know who Isaac Newton is, or at least have heard his name. He was a “Natural Philosopher” – today we call people like him physicists.
Newton is best known for his Theory of Universal Gravitation, and The 3 Laws of Motion. Simply stated, these laws are:
- An object at rest, or an object in motion will stay at rest, or stay in motion until a force changes the state of rest or motion.
- The mass of an object multiplied by its acceleration equals the object’s force, and
- For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.
WikipediA states the laws of motion in more in depth in the following description.
|First law:||In an inertial frame of reference, an object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force.|
|Second law:||In an inertial frame of reference, the vector sum of the forces F on an object is equal to the mass m of that object multiplied by the acceleration a of the object: F = ma. (It is assumed here that the mass m is constant)|
|Third law:||When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.|
As a Metaphysical Scientist, I was particularly intrigued by the information I gathered while studying physics that claimed Isaac Newton was a very religious person. In fact, he was a Protestant.
I recall learning from some sources that after Isaac Newton died, it was found that his library contained about 70 percent religious works, far greater than his collection of scientific literature.
Religion and spirituality, among many other things, fall under the umbrella of “metaphysics”. Others are the supernatural, paranormal, or just plain old psychological – the realm of thought.
By the way, the Greek root word psyche means soul.
Meta is a Greek word meaning “above, or beyond”. Metaphysics can then be defined as those things being above or beyond the physical. Metaphysics is also considered to be the traditional foundation of philosophy.
Whether or not Isaac Newton meant it to be so, I have read a very powerful Metaphysical code into The 3 Laws of Motion – I change the things that I study.
I call this The Newtonion Codex.
My unique perspective about Newton’s laws have been molded by several other systems and ideas that I am familiar with. Some of these systems and ideas are:
- The Mental Bank Program of Dr. John Kappas
- The Emotional Incubation Process of HypnoAthletics
- SubQuantum Kinetics
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming
The Laws of Motion are respectively repurposed as The Newtonion Codex, and are outlined in the following way.
- Many people are trapped with Inertial Experiences, either being stuck in one place, or heading in a direction they know not how to change.
- In order to initiate change and control experience, we need to know how to apply the right kind of Force, which is Mass (level of descriptive detail) multiplied by Acceleration (specific tones of emotion), and
- Finally, we aim and direct our force of change because we know that every action has an equal and opposite reaction to propel us in the desired direction.
There may be somethings that you wish to impress changes upon in your life. You can definitely control your experiences with the key to The Newtonion Codex.
¹ Dewey, John; Experience and Education; 1938