Reading Melanie Grimes 1-19-2011 NaturalNews piece
How To Heal with Far InfraRed Therapy
- Far InfraRed light can penetrate beneath the skin and improve red and white blood cell flow and function.
- Increased flow and function helps remove toxins and improve tissue healing.
- Arthritis, Lupus, Bursitis and Chronic Fatigue may be effectively treated using Far InfraRed Therapy
- Far InfraRed Wavelength between 3 and 50 microns are absorbed by humans
- Between 6 to 14 microns are most beneficial Far InfraRed rays
- 9.4 microns of Far InfraRed is the most highly absorbed
Heal with Far Infrared Therapy
Wednesday, January 19, 2011 by: Melanie Grimes
Far Infrared Therapy utilizes light wavelengths below the frequency of
visible red light. Though the light is not visible to the human eye, it
can be felt as heat. Used in radiant heating units in homes, Far
Infrared (FIR) penetrates below the skin and can be used as a medical