Navigating Back to Life When You Get Lost
(Exercising Your Mind) You can read the 7 step guideline below for a breakdown of this formula for personal success map-making.
“what if maps are wrong? make your own maps.” – Wilton James
“If your mind ain’t right, your grind ain’t right.”
– Earnest Epps
From Whatever it Takes Wednesday’s with Daniel McCall
A lot of us would make progress and success look and feel easy, if we would just practice these very powerful techniques, every day of our lives.
It is so important that you learn to be able to conjure or stimulate the constructive, positive emotions and feelings of confidence, joy, and love at will.
This is so that you can combine the positive and constructive feeling with your goals, thoughts, and imagination, in order to enhance your ability to experience the outcome and results you desire.
7 Step Gudeline
- Set a goal or destination
- Write down the goal and the date you want to accomplish it
- Recall or relive something in your imagination that stimulates a feeling of joy and confidence.
- Begin breathing in a calm and relaxed way to prime your keyword anchor
- Create a short-tail keyword like the word “joy”, or make a long-tail anchor like “I feel confident about this goal”.
- Next, go back to your goal to contemplate and think about it.
- Now you will breathe calmly and use your keyword or anchor to recall the confident and joyful emotions.
You can hold this state for as long as you need to make a strong connection of positive feelings with the thoughts and imagination of your goals.
You may also repeat the process as much as you need. The main purpose for this is to build a powerful association of belief, and expectation of success and confidence with your goal.
This new association functions as a replacement for any negative, or uncertain feelings you may have connected with your goals before.
With this change in association, you will now find yourself more capable of creating the outcomes you desire at will.
# # #
If this recording made your life, or the life of someone you know better, consider visiting our businesses to support more like this by clicking the links.
Make Living Beautiful